Ideal as a breeding and dwelling cave for dwarf cichlids, catfish and shrimps. Provides shy species with shelter and hiding places to retreat to. They can be planted with real plants and mosses to give a more natural-looking effect. As they are particularly natural looking, the Marble Caves look good in any aquarium. The small caves can also be used as hiding places in terraria.
HINT: You can attach the Marble Caves to the side walls of aquaria or terraria with a little silicone.
- ideal as a breeding and dwelling cave for dwarf cichlids, catfish and shrimps
- can be planted with real plants and mosses
- ideally suited for the design of both aquaria and terraria
- closely modelled on nature
- does not affect the quality or clarity of the water